Yap yap yap $#%@%#

How in the world can people talk so much! Yap yap yap nonstop. It’s like a verbal form of diarrhea. And it’s equally painful to the one on whose ears the nonstop jabber falls! After a while the mind wanders away while those words still keep hammering away on your ears. Worse so if the person is talking to you and you have to give that occasional nod out of politeness.

One nod and the hammering begins with renewed gusto. So much for politeness. I mean don’t they ever take a break? So much potential energy being converted into sound….When it could be put into so many better uses :D

And as I listen to the endless talk, all of it stories of how they did this and that and that too. …my mind goes into this zone. I wonder if it would come to a stop if I suddenly stood up and screamed loudly….or maybe poured cold water on top of them. Pretended to faint…. Something!

Seriously. How in the world!

0 comments:

 
All Things Sundry and Otherwise | TNB